Just shut up and continue reading .

Jokes

                                             A father asks his son about his History class today :
Father : Well , what did you get in your class today ?
Son : I don't know anything ....
Father : Why did you say that ?   
Son : Of course . The teacher taught me about 
things that happen before I was born.


One day a mak Cik , who is holding a baby in her arms , enters a public bus.As she enters the bus , the driver shouts , "Thats is the ugliest baby in the world that I have ever seen !"The Mak Cik goes to the seat with anger , but remains silent.The passenger beside her realises it and ask the Mak Cik why she is mad.The Mak Cik tells the passenger that the driver had insulted her.The passenger says to the pity Mak Cik ,"You should express your anger to the driver.""Yes , maybe I should ,"she replies.As she stand up , the passenger says ,"Let me hold your monkey !" 


terima kasih sudi membaca . like dan follow kayy